Title of the Project: Measurements, EXFOR Compilation and theoretical study of nuclear data
Duration: 01/04/2012 – 31/03/2017
- 2012/36/17-BRNS Dated 14.08.2012
- 2012/36/17-BRNS/0216 Dated 25.04.2013
- 2012/36/17-BRNS/11743 Dated 04.03.2016
Accomplishments of the project:
- 70Zn(n,g)71Znm reaction cross sections measured at 2.25, 2.6, 2.8 and 3.5 MeV incident proton energies at FOTIA, BARC. The experimental results are compared with theoretical results of Talys-1.6. Developed EPEN code.
- Coordinated EXFOR compilation in India and ~200 new EXFOR entries were successfully submitted to NDS,IAEA.
- 40 entries completed and 200 entries also supervised.
- Evaluation of 7Li(p,n)7Be reaction near threshold completed and the code EPEN was developed.
- Six journal publications and seven conference proceedings/technical reports produced.